Terms & Conditions
Article 1 (Terms of Service)
This agreement applies to customers who use this service.
The customer shall be able to use this service on condition that he / she agrees to this agreement.
Article 2 (Scope of this agreement)
Article 3 (Change of this agreement)
The Company shall be able to make new additions or changes to the Terms at any time without the consent of the customer. If there are any new additions or changes in the preceding paragraph, they shall become effective when they are displayed on this service.
Article 4 (Use of this service)
Customers can apply for products only through the procedures specified in this service, and cannot apply by other contact methods.
Article 5 (Notification of change)
If there is a change in the address, telephone number, or other registered information for this service, the customer shall promptly notify the change by the method prescribed by the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages caused by the failure to submit the notification set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 6 (Responsibility for managing ID / password)
The customer is solely responsible for the use and management of IDs and passwords.
We will not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to the use of the customer's ID / password by a third party, regardless of the intention or negligence of the customer. Customers who have forgotten their ID / password shall immediately notify us and then follow our instructions.
Article 7 (Conclusion of sales contract)
When the customer uses this service and the ordered product is sold or sold by pressing the button to agree to the order / purchase of this service and the entered information reaches our server, it shall be established.
Article 8 (Failure and cancellation of sales contract)
The Company shall be able to cancel the order or cancel the sales contract based on the judgment of the Company if the following items are applicable even after the sales contract has been concluded.
2. When it is found that the customer uses this service and uses a credit card other than the customer's name to settle the ordered product.
3. 3. If, for whatever reason, your credit card turns out to be unpaid.
Four. When the customer acts or may damage the profits of the company due to resale for the purpose of profit.
Five. When the customer uses this service and the ordered product is not expected to arrive at our company for more than 2 weeks.
6. When there is an error in the content described on the product in this service by our company.
7. 7. When the product cannot be delivered due to unknown address or long absence.
Article 9 (Returns and exchanges of products, etc.)
You may not offer to return or exchange the ordered items, except for the items listed below.
・ If the customer reports to us within 7 days of arrival that the product is different due to initial failure of the product, damage during delivery, or our error, and we acknowledge the fact that the customer has declared the product.
Article 10 (Prohibited acts)
1. 1. The customer shall not do the following acts when using this service. If the customer falls under any of the following items, the Company will dismiss the customer without prior notice / notification to the customer, or without the prior consent of the customer, or the customer. You can take measures such as suspending the use of the service.
(1) The act of falsifying, erasing, unauthorized access to the information of products, etc. posted on this service, or the act of attempting such an act.
(2) Acts that damage the honor or credibility of the Company, other customers or third parties, such as slander or slander, or acts that infringe on privacy.
(3) Acts that cause inconvenience or disadvantage to our company, other customers or third parties.
(4) Acts that infringe or may infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, or any other rights of the Company or a third party, including this service.
(5) The act of purchasing for the purpose of profit or resale.
(6) The act of impersonating another person to purchase.
(7) Acts that violate laws and regulations and this agreement.
(8) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
(9) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate as a customer using this service.
2. If the customer violates the preceding paragraph, or if the Company or a third party suffers damage as a result of using this service, the customer shall compensate for the damage suffered by the Company or a third party. If the liability is sought by another customer or a third party, the dispute shall be resolved at the responsibility and expense, and the Company shall be exempted from liability.
Article 11 (Interruption of this service)
We can change, suspend or stop this service without notifying the customer in advance. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or a third party due to the change, interruption or suspension of this service performed by the Company.
Article 12 (Change of operator)
The Company shall be able to transfer all or part of this service to a third party by posting it on this site in advance and notifying the customer, and the customer will use this service after the transfer date. When you use it, it is considered that you have accepted this. The same shall apply if the customer does not file an objection within two months from the date of transfer.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer due to the use of this service or the inability to use this service, except when the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 14 (Governing law and consensus jurisdiction)
1. If a dispute arises between the customer and the Company, the parties will discuss and resolve the dispute, and if the dispute cannot be resolved, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
2. Japanese law shall be the governing law for the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.